Backend Developer (Node.js)
Backend Developer (Node.js), Budapest
- Responsible for development and maintenance of a mobile back-end system that is based in multiple technologies (Node.js, AngularJS, Bootstrap, PHP, MySQL) and other similar initiatives.
- Work with the current development team to understand the existing PHP based mobile back-end and provide ongoing support.
- Work with the team to migrate and redesign existing legacy application (PHP) using node.js, AngularJS, Bootstrap and MySQL.
- Implement continuous integration using Jenkins, git and other supporting technologies.
- 5+ years experience in the design and development of web based applications and web services
- Strong knowledge and working experience in developing RESTful services
- Significant development experience in large-scale systems using AngularJS, Node.js, Bootstrap, and PHP
- Strong experience with relational databases like MySQL, MSSQL and Oracle
- Strong working knowledge of implementing application cache using Redis and/or memcached
- Experience with Linux servers and the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages
- Strong knowledge of working with web servers such as Apache and Tomcat
- Experience with software version control systems such as Git and SVN
Apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org